Presley Paige’s mission is to make celebrating fun. We focus on creating an inclusive and inspiring place to shop for party supplies, paper goods, and gifts that make you smile. We believe details make the difference and champion celebrating yourself and those you love. Presley Paige’s mission is to make celebrating fun. We focus on creating an inclusive and inspiring place to shop for party supplies, paper goods, and gifts that make you smile. We believe details make the difference and champion celebrating yourself and those you love.
Reporting directly to the owner and consistent with the mission of Presley Paige, the Graphic Designer is responsible for creating the design and implementation of print and digital collateral, products, campaigns to drive product sales, brand awareness, and new product designs. The Graphic Designer is equally responsible for supporting the Presley Paige storefront in Fayetteville, AR and the e-commerce store with creative asset development and deployment of marketing campaigns, thus ensuring brand uniformity. The ideal candidate has a creative mindset in matters of marketing, development and branding; experience working as part of a larger team; and excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
Responsibilities will include:
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Deliver on-time, on-budget, on-brand, high quality graphic design for print and digital across all teams within the organization, including product development, programming, and merchandise.
- In partnership with the marketing team, develop compelling multi-channel campaigns to create a consistent look and feel across a variety of mediums including: social media, email marketing, development materials, special event and tradeshow materials and cause marketing campaigns.
- Successfully adhere to and manage updates of brand standards documentation across organization touch points.
- Support design and photography library as needed, ensuring files are prepped for final output in both web optimization and pre-press.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and design materials to support in-store events.
- Ensure marketing, communication, and brand resources are updated, organized and easily accessible by staff.
- Work in collaboration with the team on the collection, organization and management of content including stories, testimonials, photos and videos from the field for use on digital properties and in marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Maintain industry-leading knowledge of graphic design and applicable software; stay abreast of industry and design trends.
- Comfortable with multiple mediums including gouache painting and hand drawn line illustrations.
- Exemplify the Presley Paige mission.
- Work independently as well as a part of cross-functional teams.
- Develop positive relationships with team, serving as a resource for marketing, communication and brand needs.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by owner + marketing team.
Qualities + Qualifications:
- Associate degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field, with a minimum of 1 year related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service and both written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Gmail Suite
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio provided (provide link to digital portfolio).
- Deep understanding of typography, layout, photo editing, color balance, core design principles and branding.
- Proven attention to detail and project management skills.
- Highly organized and proactive, with the ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time and deliver within deadlines.
- Dedication to using the opportunities of this role to make Prelsey Paige a more inclusive, diverse, equitable and accessible company.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment on creative projects.
- Must be goal-oriented, self-motivated, highly flexible and able to adapt positively to feedback.
To apply, lease email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.