Hello! So glad you’re here. Below you will find details regarding the positions and a few items that must be completed prior to your application for the internship to be reviewed.
Content Curation (Instagram, Tik Tok, Website, Facebook, Pinterest)
Photography (Website, Social Media, Print)
Business Management & Logistics (Inventory, Fulfillment, Logistics)
Visual Merchandising (Staging Products in store, storefront windows, and styled shoots for social/web)
10-20 hours per week
10% discount on all products
Flexible work schedule/location (some work can be done remote, please apply even if you are not local)!
Start Date will be Sunday 1/10-and the internship will end 5/16. Depending on need it may be an option to extend as seasonal staff or join the team if a part-time position is available.
HOW TO APPLY
- Create a document and answer the following questions.
- Why do you want to work at Presley Paige?
- What’s something about Presley Paige you love?
- What's is something you did in 2020 that you are proud of?
- Sales are down this month. What do you do?
- Which brand’s marketing do you find the most inspiring? Why? (This can be literally any brand in the entire world).
- What excites you most about helping grow Presley Paige?
- Click here to complete application and attach the document you created for step 1.