Fayetteville Forever Apple CiderCandle
This candle smells like Fayetteville in the fall as the leaves are turning and the air is crisp. This hand-poured, clean-burning candle features a warm fragrance of sweet apples with a hint of cinnamon and clove. Festive and fun, it will instantly feel like fall.
Our candles are made in small batches by women who resettled as refugees in the United States. They earn living wages and develop their skill sets while creating a brighter future for themselves and their families.
- Approximately 3 1/4" diameter x 4 1/8" tall
- 10 ounces of wax
- Burn time: Up to 70 hours
- Recyclable glass vessel made in the U.S.
- Vegan, phthalate-free, Prop 65 compliant, and not tested on animals
- Materials: Coconut-soy wax blend with a pure cotton wick. Premium fragrances based on essential oils.
- Care Instructions: Let candle burn completely until the wax is liquid across the surface during every use to avoid tunneling. Trim wick occasionally.
- Caution: Never leave burning candle unattended. Keep away from children and flamable items.
- As with all handmade items, variations will occur.