Careers at Presley Paige
Presley Paige is a growing retailer that makes celebrating fun. We focus on creating an inclusive and inspiring place to shop for party supplies, paper goods, and gifts that make you smile. We believe details make the difference and champion celebrating yourself and those you love.
Please find job descriptions for the role(s) available below. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Pay: $12/hr
A minimum of 10 hours a week during slow season
This position will report directly to the Events Coordinator. There is a 90-day trial period for all positions at Presley Paige. Any position with Presley Paige requires flexibility in schedule, attention to detail, and the ability to work as a team.
A Balloon Decor Installer + Fabricator works with the Presley Paige team to safely deliver and install balloon decor. This position includes driving, carrying up to 60lbs, use of a ladder, and other appropriate equipment for installation. The position will also include working in the studio on the production of balloon decor such as inflation, creation, and adding the finishing touches on orders.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Driving company-owned delivery truck to locations around Northwest Arkansas + River Valley
● Loading and unloading of truck
● Communicating with clients about delivery and installation
● Safe use of appropriate equipment for installation
● Production of balloon decor: Inflation, creation, and finishing of orders
● Will require nights and weekends
● Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Required Skills:
● Valid US Driver’s License
● Working mobile smartphone with GPS capabilities and data
● Comfortably use common technology i.e. online calendars and chat programs
● Must be able to lift at least 60lbs
● Must be able to get in and out delivery vans
● Must be comfortable on ladders
● Flexible availability (including nights and weekends)
● Ability to prioritize tasks
● Effective Communication
● Willingness to learn
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Training
● Opportunities for Advancement
● Fun and Inclusive Environment
About Presley Paige
Presley Paige is Northwest Arkansas’ premier balloon decor company! We have seen exponential growth in the past two years since adding events to our services. Our team works together to create top tier designs and cultivates an atmosphere for learning. We work hard, but have fun creating beautiful work.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
Presley Paige is an equal opportunity employer.. We are committed to an inclusive work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, natural and/or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic. We hire qualified candidates regardless of their history or past employment.
Job Type: Part-Time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Must be available to work August 1-31st without interruption.
- Driver's License (Required)